How We Ship
RinkMaster is pleased to offer Free Shipping in Canada!*
All RinkMaster products are shipped via UPS ground service from Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
*excludes remote delivery locations in Canada
RinkMaster is pleased to offer package protection to protect against lost, damaged or stolen items.
Below are typical shipping times that we experience, in business days. Shipping times may be longer during busy shipping seasons, such as early December:
- Southern Ontario including Ottawa - 2-3 days
- Quebec & Maritimes - 3-5 days
- Northern Ontario - Alberta - 4-6 days
- Remote Locations - 7-9 days
Size of Shipments for RinkMaster Kits
Size and weight of shipment is dependent upon the size of the RinkMaster that has been purchased. Here are a few samples:
- 15'x 20' - Single box that is 48” x 12” x 9”, with a weight of 42 lbs.
- 25'x 40' - One box for the tubes and corner sets that is 48" x 12" x 12" weighing 46 lbs. Another box for the liner that is 48" x 7" x 7" weighing 42 lbs.
Size of Shipments for RinkMaster Liners
Rink Liners are shipped in various sized boxes to best suit your order. The weight of the box ranges from about 20 lbs. for the smaller Liners to 150 lbs. for a 59' x 75' Liner.